Two wheeler vehicles are very popular among Indian people. Nowadays, bikes are scooters are in great demands as these two wheeler vehicles are easy to ride and afford. However, riding bikes and scooters entails risk as well. A mishap in the road can lead to financial loss or injuries or even death of the riders. Although, it is not possible to ensure utmost security while riding but measures can be taken to minimize the extent of damages and losses. This is why two wheeler insurance plans are indispensable for two wheeler vehicles owners in India.
There are many motor insurance companies in India that offer two wheeler insurance online policies. But, in order to choose the best two wheeler insurance plan in India bike and scooter riders need to evaluate a number of crucial factors such as speed and ratio of claim settlement Ratio, premium and term of two wheeler Insurance policy, network of cashless garages in India and the likes. Here is the chosen list of top 5 Two Wheeler Insurance companies in India in 2017 after considering all important parameters.
Top 5 Two Wheeler Insurance Companies in India for 2017
The following list of top 5 two wheeler insurance companies will help you select the best provider. If you are on the lookout for the best two wheeler insurance plan in India in 2017 you can go for any of these 5 two wheeler insurance companies in India.
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company Limited
HDFC ERGO is one of the most sought-after two wheeler insurance companies in India. The company boasts a strong network across the country with more than 109 branches in 89 cities in India. When it comes to claim related services, HDFC ERGO is one of the most reliable names in India with “iAAA” rating. Aside from claim settlement, HDFC ERGO also excels in customer service, policy issuance process. HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance online plans are of two types such as;
- HDFC ERGO Comprehensive Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Liability Only Multiyear Insurance
Benefits of Availing HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance plans come with long term coverage. You can buy two wheeler insurance online and keep your bike or scooter protected for a maximum of 3 years
- Being long-term plans, HDFC ERGO two wheeler insurance offer full benefit of NCB regardless of the claim history
- The third party premium remains the same for a tenure of 2 or 3 years and help policyholders save on third party premium every year
- HDFC ERGO boasts a whopping 94% claim settlement rate,
- In case of a mishap, once the damaged vehicle is taken to the garage, claim of policyholders is usually approved within its 24 hours
- Bike and scooter owners can select from a range of IDV when they buy HDFC ERGO two wheeler Insurance
The New India Assurance Company Limited
If you want your two wheeler insurance company from public sector, this PSU insurance company can well be your best bet. This government owned company is financially robust and boasts “A” rating by AM Best. New India Assurance is known for its grievance resolution system which is flawless and claims processing which is quick and transparent. Like most insurers, New India Assurance also offers two different types of coverage. The comprehensive New India two wheeler insurance plan is more expensive than the liability only cover.
Benefits of Availing New India Assurance Bike Insurance
- New India two wheeler insurance plan offers 20% to 50% NCB
- Add-on covers are also available with New India two wheeler insurance plan for additional premium.
- Claim process is hassle-free at New India Assurance
- Policyholders can buy and renew the New India two wheeler insurance plan online.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited
After HDFC ERGO, Bajaj Allianz is one of the best two wheeler insurance companies in India’s private sector. ABP News declared Bajaj Allianz as the “Best General Insurance Company in Private Sector” in 2014. With Innovative products and impeccable services, Bajaj Allianz can be the go-to company for your two wheeler insurance online policy. Like many other insurers in India, Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance plans are also available for long terms.
Benefits of Availing Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- Policyholders can transfer up to a maximum of 50% NCB from any other bike insurance company in India.
- Bajaj Allianz provides 24x7 claims support over telephone on holidays as well
- Third Party premium remains the same for long term Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance package policy
- In case of a long-term Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance package policy, NCB does not become zero even after a claim
- Proportional refund available even after claim in case of mid-term cancellation In case of a long-term Bajaj Allianz two wheeler insurance plan
Reliance General Insurance
Reliance General Insurance is one of the top two wheeler insurance companies in India in 2017. You can buy or renew your two wheeler insurance plan online from Reliance if the benefits offered by this company suits your requirement.
Benefits of Availing Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Plan
- You can renew your expired policy without paperwork or inspection by opting for Reliance two wheeler insurance plan
- Reliance two wheeler insurance plans are unbelievably inexpensive, starting at Rs. 3 per day
- You can renew your Reliance two wheeler insurance plan online by paying through PAYTM
- You can avail cashless facility in more than 2100 network garages across India
- You can avail up to 40% discount on your Reliance two wheeler insurance premium
- You can avail Rs. 1500 allowance on towing charges
- Reliance two wheeler insurance policy repays in case of the thefts, , riot, accidents and natural calamities without any need of documentation
- Aside from NCB, discount is available for anti theft device installation, membership of recognized Automobile Association
Bharti AXA two wheeler insurance covers physical injury of the insured in events like terrorist attacks accidents. Bharti AXA two wheeler insurance online policy covers the expense of servicing and replacement of parts of bike or scooter in cases of natural calamities and man-made disasters. If you are looking for a two wheeler insurance company in India with live customer support round the clock, Bharti AXA is the way to go.
Benefits of Availing Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- You can avail cashless facility in more than 2500 Cashless Garages
- You can avail instant Bharti Axa two wheeler insurance policy instantly without any paperwork Quick renewal
- If you buy a Long Term Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Package Policy, you can save on premiums
- Even if you make a claim, your NCB doesn’t drop to zero If you buy a Long Term Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Package Policy
- If you buy a Long Term Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Package Policy, Third Party premium remains the same throughout the policy period
- You can avail 10% premium discount for 2 year and 20% premium discount for 3 year Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Package policies
With each passing year, an increasing number of people are buying bikes and scooters in India. With the growing rate of two wheelers plying on Indian roads, the demand for a trustworthy two wheeler insurance company in India is also on the rise.
You can select any one of from the list of two wheeler insurance companies mentioned above. Before making the final decision, it is always wise to compare two wheeler insurance online in terms of benefits, limitations price and other vital aspects. You can visit GIBL.IN, the premiere online insurance marketplace for a seamless comparison of multiple two wheeler insurance online plans and select the best two wheeler insurance company as per your requirement. You can also buy and renew two wheeler insurance online plans right from the portal of GIBL.IN.